A delicious treat for dinner in the summer: Grilled New England Seafood Bake
Grilled New England Seafood Bake
Prep Time:25 minutes
Cook Time:12 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish (if desired)
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces red potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 1 pound skinless cod fillet, cut into four equal pieces
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 ears corn, quartered
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- Heat grill to medium.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, dill, and garlic; season with salt and pepper & set aside.
- Fold four 14-inch squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil in half, forming 4 rectangles. On one half of each of the four rectangles, arrange potatoes in a single layer, then top with cod, then shrimp. Place 2 pieces of the corn on the side. Season with salt and pepper. Add a dollop of the butter mixture and two lemon slices. Fold foil over ingredients, and crimp edges tightly to seal.
- Place packets on grill, with potato layer on bottom. Cook, rotating (but not flipping) packets occasionally, until fish is just cooked through and potatoes are tender, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Carefully remove from grill. Slit packets open and transfer contents of each packet to a plate. Garnish with dill sprigs.
- Serve with some good bread to soak up all of the juices.
- Nutritional Information per serving: Serving size: 1 packet : Calories 254, Fat 7.5g, Saturated Fat 3.9g, Sugar 1.5g, Fiber 2.14g, Protein 28g, Cholesterol 93.7mg, Carbohydrates 19.25g
- WW POINTS per serving: Points Plus Program: 6 Old Points Program: 6