There’s no need to turn on your oven when you make this easy, No Bake Cheesecake recipe! This is a classic creamy cheesecake with a graham cracker crust, and there is absolutely no baking required.
When the weather gets warm, I really love to make desserts like this no bake cheesecake that are quick and easy. This is one of those desserts!
My family wants to spend as much time as possible outside in the gorgeous weather. We go to our local swimming pool, grill our dinners on the patio, lounge on the hammock with a book, and go to baseball games.
There’s just no room in that equation for babysitting an oven! And no one wants to turn on the oven when it’s already hot in your house.
That’s why I love this no bake cheesecake recipe. You don’t even have to turn on the oven, and it comes together in a snap.
How do you make a No Bake Cheesecake?
It starts with a classic graham cracker crust with a hint of cinnamon, so it contrasts the fluffy, creamy cheesecake filling beautifully. You don’t have to bake the crust.
The filling has just 3 main ingredients (cream cheese, powdered sugar and heavy whipping cream), with a little lemon and vanilla added for extra flavor. All of that is blended together and poured into the crust. Refrigerate it for 4 hours (or overnight), and it’s ready to eat! It’s perfectly simple.
If you want to jazz it up just a little, try adding a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh berries. Berries are never more beautiful and delicious than they are at this time of year, and they’re the perfect compliment to this luscious and creamy, no-bake dessert. Enjoy!
Here are a few more cheesecake recipes you might enjoy:
- Instant Pot Cheesecake
- New York Style Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 24 ounces (3 packages) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and melted butter; stir. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat until smooth. Add the cream slowly, while continuing to beat. When all the cream has been added, scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, and then stir in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling to the prepared pan, and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before slicing and serving.
Thank you for sharing the recipe. It’s easy to follow and the ingredients are simple. The one thing I would change is to add another block of cream cheese and only use 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream. To me, this recipe tasted more whip-creamish than cream cheesy. I hope that makes sense. I did add a little lemon zest as well.This will be my go-to recipe from now on. Thanks 😊
Do you have a version if this for a regular pie plate?
I do not.
Going to make this , raining so time to bake. Wish my luck. Just baked a homemade cherry pie turned out delicious. Well, I was told by my friend.
I love no-bake cheesecakes! They are so easy to make and super yummy! Thanks for sharing this recipe.
So creamy and perfect! My oldest loves cheesecake and his eyes lit up when he saw this for dessert. Thank you for such an easy recipe.
Delicious and so creamy! I love the little bit of lemon juice. It adds just the right amount of tart! Yum! Also loving how easy this is. 🙂
Can’t wait to make this