Ham and Egg Waffles

Still have some ham left-over from your Easter weekend?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  Well, here’s a fun way to use it up.  Load up your waffles with ham, top them with an egg and douse it all in maple syrup!  It’s a good way to get all kinds of favorite breakfast items all-in-one:  Ham & Egg Waffles

Ham & Egg Waffles
I’m sharing this Ham and Egg Waffles recipe on the Parade Magazine blog todayyou can find the recipe here > Ham and Egg Buttermilk Waffles

Another thing to share… Have you had these yet??

I bought them, taste-tested them, and shared my results over on the Parade Magazine blog today.

Come check it out and let me know what you think- read my review here:  > Product Review: Roasted Coconut Chips

13 Responses to “Ham and Egg Waffles”

Tieghan — April 3, 2013 @ 5:59 AM

Those are some serious waffles!! We just bought a waffle maker so I can not wait to make these! Going to find the recipe now!

Lisa | With Style and Grace — April 3, 2013 @ 8:21 AM

my favorite breakfast all rolled into one! love the idea of adding ham and egg to waffles. brilliant.

Beverly — April 3, 2013 @ 8:35 AM

I have to buy a waffle maker. There are so many things you can do with them besides just waffles!

marcie@flavor the moments — April 3, 2013 @ 9:07 AM

Now I wish I had some leftover ham! We didn’t have any this year. (sigh) I can always go buy some just for these, however!

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — April 3, 2013 @ 9:51 AM

Wowza! These look absolutely, ridiculously good Lori!

Carla @ Carlas Confections — April 3, 2013 @ 10:03 AM

Yum!!! These waffles look really amazing!!! :D

Jackie @ The Beeroness — April 3, 2013 @ 2:05 PM

I love savory waffles, more people need to do that! Congrats on the Parade Magazine gig, that was always my favorite part of the Sunday Paper when I was a kid.

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — April 3, 2013 @ 7:59 PM

I’m a sucker for anything that spells, “waffles!” and coconut! :)

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — April 3, 2013 @ 9:34 PM

I love the idea of a savory waffle like this! Oh, and I love those coconut chips!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts — April 4, 2013 @ 10:53 AM

What a great idea!! I froze some of my ham, but still have some in the fridge. This would make a great quick dinner tonight!

Nutmeg Nanny — April 4, 2013 @ 8:35 PM

Yes, I LOVE the coconut chips, aren’t they amazing? The bag isn’t quite big enough in my opinion ;) This recipe rocks, it looks like a plate of heaven!

Sommer@ASpicyPerspective — April 5, 2013 @ 6:31 AM

Oh my word Lori, this is almost too much to bear. Awesome!

najwa kronfel — April 6, 2013 @ 5:01 AM

I love waffles so much, perfection!