This post has been sponsored by Frito–Lay. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Deluxe Tuna and Pickle Potato Chip Bruschetta is a super quick appetizer recipe that is perfect for easy entertaining.
Everyone loves a good grab-and-eat-in-one-bite kind of appetizer at a party. These Potato Chip Bruschetta are a one-bite appetizer that is so easy to assemble and serve.
I’ve partnered with Frito Lay to showcase a few of their brands this summer. Today’s featured brand is their Lays® Wavy Original Potato Chips. I’m a big fan of these chips because they are perfectly sturdy for dipping!
How to Make Potato Chip Bruschetta
It begins with just 5 ingredients:
- Lay’s® Wavy Original Potato Chips
- cheddar cheese
I like to go through my bag of potato chips and choose the best ones that are perfectly shaped and pretty. This recipe makes about 16 appetizers, so you’ll just need 16 chips. The rest you can put in a bowl and serve alongside your platter of Potato Chip Bruschetta.
The topping for the bruschetta is so super simple to make. It’s a blend of canned tuna, mayonnaise and pickle. You can choose to use either dill pickle or sweet pickle. I like it both ways, but it’s just a matter of preference for you.
Taste your tuna mixture, and see if you’d like to add a little salt and pepper. The potato chips are salted, so I didn’t find the need to add any salt.
You can make this topping ahead of time, cover and refrigerate it. Assemble the bruschetta just before serving.
Simply spoon a small amount of the tuna mixture onto each potato chip. Garnish with additional pickle and a small chunk of cheddar cheese. So easy!
The Lay’s® Wavy Potato Chips are plenty sturdy enough to handle a topping. They’re going to stay intact as your guests pick up these Potato Chip Bruschetta and eat them.
What I love about this appetizer:
- It’s such a simple one to make for a party.
- I know that people appreciate an appetizer that is more substantial and has added protein.
- The sweet pickle, cheese and tuna combination with the salty, crunchy potato chips is delicious!
If you’re looking for more recipes for easy entertaining, I have some suggestions for you. Try this 3-ingredient Easy Salami Appetizer and my super popular and easy Curry Dill Dip recipe. Mini Caprese Skewers are also a no-stress addition to your party spread.
Deluxe Tuna and Pickle Potato Chip Bruschetta
- 1 5-ounce can chunk white tuna packed in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet or dill pickle
- 16 Lays Wavy Original Potato Chips
- 16 small slices sweet or dill pickle
- 16 small chunks cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise and chopped pickle.
- Place a spoonful of the tuna mixture on each potato chip. Garnish with a slice of pickle and a chunk of cheese. Serve immediately.