If you’re looking for the best Egg Salad Sandwiches, this egg salad has always been a very popular recipe!
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Prep Time:20 minutes
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 hard- boiled eggs, chopped finely
- Stir together all ingredients except eggs. Mix well. Gently stir in eggs. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread on desired bread and serve.